The Atlas Subluxation Complex:
- misalignment of the first cervical vertebra, resulting in imbalance between the skull and the spinal column.
- interferes with the brainstem's control of the spinal column muscles and ligaments, leading to spinal imbalance and distortion.
- leads to tilted pelvis and a short leg.
- deterioration of the body's health, and resistance to disease follow.
Correction to The Atlas Subluxation Complex leads to:
- proper spinal and skull balance
- proper center of gravity of the body
- good posture
- normal nervous system functioning
- optimum health